This float was designed to keep the second hand market honest and therefore cannot be customised.
It is designed to be light weight and cost friendly, without having to forgo Otto Tuza's QUALITY!
For more information about our Budget Floats please contact us.
The standard features of the Otto Tuza's VIP Budget Float are:
- Torsion-Bar Rubber Suspension, engineered design that comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Chassis and top rolls are all rolled in One Piece no NO JOINS (Not put together like a Jigsaw Puzzle) this eliminates stress on the most important part of construction. We believe we are the only manufacturer in Australia to do this to their product with our technology and machinery
- Zincanneal sheet metal panels. All Steel used in the construction of our floats is ALLGAL STEEL
- Fully welded panels. No rivets used in the major construction
- 10" Electric Brakes on Front axle only (2000 GVM)
- Full Fibreglass Roof with Open Sides
- Spring loaded tailgate with spring loaded latches
- Swivel (swing up) Jockey Wheel
- Full side access door Not at front over A-Frame as per brochure, Now the same as Economy & Standard float
- Front Lexan window
- 5 x New Tyres with White Sunraysia Rims, one fitted externally
- Small Combo Lights
- F27 Hardwood Structural Flooring covered with heavy duty non skid rubber matting on tailgate and bay area only.
Slats under rubber on tailgate.
- Removable centre divider, fixed chest bar and chains at rumps.
- Side wall padding
- White in colour ONLY (2 pack poly urethane) no stripe.
- 12 months warranty on parts and workmanship.
This float is designed to be light weight 720kg and is cost friendly without forgoing Otto Tuza’s quality.